Wisconsin Cheese 3D Figural Mouse Mug
This is an awesome mug that features a 3D mouse's head on its front surface and the mouse's rear and tail also in 3D on its rear surface. These combine to create the illusion that the mouse is sticking through the back and front of the mug.
What makes this mug even more awesome is that its entire body is colored yellow and has holes in it like Swiss cheese!
It also has a fancier than average handle.
Printed on its lower left exterior surface is "WISCONSIN."
This is one seriously unique and terrific mug!
- This mug has no chips, cracks, scratches, or crazing.
- There is a small dark mark on the handle, please see the red arrow pointing to this in the 2nd photo.
- There are some gray marks on the left exterior surface, please see the red arrows pointing to these in the 4th photo. There is a similar mark on the front surface above the mouse. These appear to be in the glaze so they are a result of manufacturing, not damage.
- There is a small black mark inside this mug on its inner wall, please see the red arrow pointing to this in the 5th photo.
- There is some light wear on the bottom rim, please see the last photo.
- In the 4th photo there appears to be a grid like pattern on the mug. This is a refection of the surface it was sitting on and is not actually present on the mug.
- Overall this mug is in excellent condition.
- Height (in): 3.8
- Diameter (in): 3.6
- Weight (oz): 14.60
- Material: Ceramic
- Year: Unknown
- Exterior Color: Yellow/Gray
- Interior Color: Yellow